CK Clinical is currently exclusively recruiting for the community study nurse team which will be responsible for driving the Salford Lung Study Project.
What is The Salford Lung Study?
The Salford Lung Study is an exciting and unique research project which will be focusing on asthma and COPD.
This large prospective study is sponsored by the global pharmaceutical company, GlaxoSmithKline and will be delivered in collaboration with the University of Manchester and various health services in and around the Salford area.
CK Clinical is exclusively recruiting for a large community study nurse team to drive this project, which will include:
- Clinical Research Nurse Team Leaders – Grade 7
- Clinical Research Nurses- Grade 5 or 6
The role of the community study nurse team…
- To ensure patient safety.
- To work closely with the primary care GP’s and nurses in order to compliance to study protocols.
- To ensure practices are ready to participate in the study.
- Once the study is underway, the research teams will work to ensure momentum and to, where necessary, provide respiratory care practices.
Why get involved?
These positions represent an exciting opportunity to join a high profile academic study and offer real development opportunities for those candidates with the experience, drive and motivation to bring this innovative study to a successful conclusion.
Want to find out more?
If you would like further information before applying for one of these roles, please call us on 0114 283 9956 or email your CV to Salford@ckclinical.co.uk.