CK Group Complaints Policy and Procedure
The CK Group is committed to providing a high-level service to our customers. If you do not receive satisfaction from us we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact Lorna Crombie, Quality Improvement Director. You can write to her at Rivergreen Centre, Aykley Heads, Durham DH1 5TS or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will send you a letter acknowledging your complaint and asking you to confirm or explain the details set out. We will also let you know the name of the person who will be dealing with your complaint. You can expect to receive our letter within five days of us receiving your complaint. We will record your complaint in our central register within a day of having received it.
- We will record your complaint in our central register within a day of having received it.
- We will acknowledge your reply to our acknowledgment letter and confirm what will happen next. You can expect to receive our acknowledgment letter within five days of your reply.
- We will then start to investigate your complaint. This will normally involve the following steps;
- We may ask the member of staff who dealt with you to reply to your complaint within five days of our request.
- We will then examine the member of staff’s reply and the information you have provided for us. If necessary we may ask you to speak to them. This will take up to four days from receiving their reply.
- Lorna Crombie will then invite you to meet her to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. She will do this within five days of the end of our investigation.
- Within two days of the meeting, Lorna Crombie will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions she has agreed with you.
- If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, Lorna will send you a detailed reply to your complaint. This will include her suggestions for resolving the matter. She will do this within five days of completing her investigation
- If you are still not satisfied, you can contact the Employment Agencies Standards Inspectorate at the Department for Business Innovation and Skills or the REC, the industry trade association, of which we are a member by writing to the Consultancy and Compliance Team, REC, 15 Welbeck Street, London W1G 9XT.
- If we have to change any of the timescales above, we will let you know and explain why.