Our clinical research organisation is pioneering the delivery of pragmatic Real World Evidence (RWE) research in the UK by successfully managing studies that demonstrate the value of the UK’s unique cradle to grave healthcare system with linked primary and secondary care data.
Our network of staff is embedded in GP practices and hospitals in the UK putting CK Aspire in direct contact with patients and at the forefront of a new wave of evidence based research that is helping to shape the way pragmatic RWE studies are conducted.
Our unique service includes:
- Study design
- Study mobilisation
- Study management
- Analysis and reporting
Patient Recruitment and Retention
We have a specialist project team of Research Nurses skilled in patient recruitment and retention. This team can work closely with GPs and Investigators to train them in GCP and support recruitment at site. The team includes expert nurses who are able to offer:
- Telereach service to contact potential subjects
- Site feasibility assessments
- In surgery recruitment and consenting
- Access to the health bus to reach hard to recruit patients in the community
- DNA (Did Not Attend) Reports
- A Domiciliary team who are able to visit patients in their home
For more information on our RWE CRO contact us on 01438 842 967 or email email@example.com